A specially formulated prenatal vitamin for women who want to get pregnant, are pregnant and who are breastfeeding, Thrive can provide all the essential nutrients needed to supplement nutritional deficiencies in the pregnant woman’s diet. All-important nutrients such as folic acid, iron, B vitamins and calcium will keep mothers thriving before, during and after pregnancy as well as make sure that baby is growing well.
Eating a well-balanced diet is a crucial component of a healthy pregnancy. However, diet alone cannot provide enough of certain key nutrients. Lack of certain key nutrients in pregnancy can lead to serious nutritional deficiencies such as iron deficiency, folic acid deficiency, calcium deficiency and vitamin D deficiency to name a few, and result in serious birth defects of the brain, spinal cord, tissues and bones. Taking the right prenatal vitamin will help prevent any unwanted risks to the mother’s and baby’s health.
Thrive prenatal vitamins are formulated with more concentrated amounts of pregnancy nutrients such as folic acid, iron, calcium and other vitamin recommendations for pregnant women. Thrive is especially beneficial to pregnant women with dietary deficiencies.
Sj, a very satisfied customer who gave a 5-star review has this to say about Thrive, “As a nurse I know that any woman with the potential to get pregnant should be taking a prenatal daily to prevent some congenital disease for their baby(s). I ordered these for my wife because I was very satisfied with the percentage amounts of vitamins, especially the B vitamins. This three month supply of prenatal vitamins is worth the price for the peace of mind that we are doing the right thing for our future family.”
This easy-to-digest, gentle-on-the-stomach vitamin can supplement the regular diet with the important nutrients needed for a healthy pregnancy. Thrive contains:
- Folic acid – which is crucial for normal DNA formation and growth of the baby and mostly in the healthy development of the fetus’ brain and spinal cord
- Vitamin A – which is important for the development of the baby’s heart, lungs, kidneys, eyes, and bones, and the circulatory, respiratory, and central nervous systems.
- Calcium – to build strong bones and teeth, and healthy heart, nerves, and muscles
- Iron – which is crucial in the production of red blood cells which helps bring oxygen to the baby, and also to prevent preterm delivery, low birth weight, and stillbirth.
- Vitamin C – to help you absorb iron and protect your baby from abnormal mental development.
- Zinc – which is needed to support rapid cell growth during pregnancy and to prevent miscarriage, toxemia, and low birth weight.
- Vitamin B6 – which is vital for baby’s developing brain and nervous system
- Vitamin B12 – which when taken with folic acid is even more effective at preventing birth defects of the brain and spinal cord
- Vitamin D – to help prevent abnormal bone growth, skeletal deformities , low birth weight, and delayed physical development
Thrive Prenatal Vitamin is free of gluten, lactose, soy, and wheat and does not contain any artificial flavors or preservatives. Thrive is now available in Amazon, selling at $29.95 for 90 capsules and comes with a 60-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.